Monday, March 10, 2014

The Best Spaghetti Yet! | Winter Blog Challenge

If you're not familiar with the Winter Blog Challenge, read this first

Most people you run into might say they're a picky eater, but I personally haven't yet met a person who's a pickier eater than I am. When I was a kid, I actually liked practically anything until one day, I just wasn't having it anymore. To this day, I don't eat most fruit (I especially can't stand the smell of orange and grapefruit, let alone the taste), chunky tomatoes, olives, anything that has pickles in it, and several many more foods. However, there has always been one dish, one combination of foods, that I can never say no to - even when made extremely poorly - and that's spaghetti (or spaghetti bolognese). It's my weakness, my one true food love.

I probably spend more money than I should trying to find the best spaghetti in any town I visit. And for several years, despite the many places I've tried, my favorite remains California Pizza Kitchen's Spaghetti Bolognese. I don't know why, I don't know how they prepare it (I should ask them one of these days) but it's simply the best. Their sauce isn't too runny or chunky. They typically don't over or undercook the noodles (you wouldn't believe how many times I visit other restaurants and order a pasta dish, only to find the pasta overcooked). From the first moment I tried their Spaghetti, I fell in love and never looked back. Seriously, if you're as big a spaghetti fan as I am and have a CPK in town or visit town with a CPK, order their Spaghetti. You won't be disappointed. (But if, for some reason, they don't get it right for you, tell em to shape up or they'll have to deal with me, haha).


Previous: A Difficult Time


You can find me on any of these links and more

Until next time, 
Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment