Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 7 - What's in My Bag? | Nov. Blog Challenge

If you don't know what my November Blog Challenge is, read this first.

As a college student, I often find that I use my backpack about as much as a purse. My trusty backpack, something I've kept and used for about six years, has seen practically everything. I've used it as a weekend pack for quick overnight stays, I've used it to carry my heavy laptop, makeup, books, etc... But out of all the things it's seen, there are probably a handful of essentials that I carry with me everywhere, whether it's in my backpack, purse, or carry-on, and that's what I'll be naming in today's post.

If you're a guy and wonder what typical girls pack with them on a daily basis, that's cool. Keep reading; you might be surprised. If you're a girl who doesn't currently carry anything but wonders what other girls carry, then stick around. And if you're a girl or guy who knows the basics of what we keep with us, then you'll probably identify with this post.

1) Wallet - I sometimes change up my wallet depending on what bag I'm using. Sometimes when I don't feel like caring too much, I'll use my huge Guess wallet that I purchased at Macy's about a year ago. It's amazing because it has two compartments on either side of the coin pouch and plenty of spaces to store cards. It's very roomy and I tend to leave a bunch of my old receipts in it (Oops!)

2) Chapstick/lipgloss/lipstick - I'm not a big fan of lipsticks, but I do wear lipgloss on occasion, but chapstick is a must! Currently, I've been rocking the Burts Bees Peppermint chapstick, but I've been considering switching to Nivea.

3) Mirror - Sometimes, I find having a little compact mirror handy. Currently, I've been using the little mirror that comes with my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, but if I don't have this on me, I'll use my little Sephora compact mirror.

4) Gum/Mints - I have this obsession with fresh breath. And by obsession, I mean paranoia. Since it's pretty hard - for the most part - to tell how your own breath smells, I keep a pack of mints (usually Icebreakers) on me if I ever feel like I need one.

5) Pen - This one's self-explanatory. It's not always needed, but there are those times when having one is a relief, especially if you don't like using public pens - who knows what kinds of germs are already on them!

6) Concealer stick - Being a girl means there's added pressure to look good most of the time. When my makeup starts fading and my little spots or dark circles start showing more than they should, I find that having my trusty concealer stick on hand saves face, literally! (And as you can see here I'm starting to run out. If you have any recommendations that isn't a Maybelline product, I'd love to know!)

7) Keys - who, girl or guy, can go anywhere without keys! 'Nuff said.

If you're a girl, what other things do you keep with you? If you're a guy...how do you fit everything in your pockets? Answer me that - I want in on your secrets, haha.


You can find me on any of these links and more
Until tomorrow, 
Kristazzi

Day 8: Worst Habits
Previous: Pet Peeves


No comments:

Post a Comment