Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 4 - Fave Songs | Nov. Blog Challenge


If you don't know what my November Blog Challenge is, read this first.
There are hardly any people who can say they've loved the same set of songs every single day for years at a time. Although I know of only a couple people who are like this, I am certainly not one of them - I almost have a new favorite song every week! However, these are a few of the songs that I have on repeat as of right now. Some of them are new releases and some have been out for quite a while. See if you find one that interests you.

I didn't expect Miley Cyrus's new album Bangerz to have very many songs I liked, but I was wrong. I bought We Can't Stop back when it first released because - let's face it - it's a fun song, and while I didn't love Wrecking Ball, I still listen to it sometimes. But I actually took some time and listened to the entire album on Spotify and found a few other songs that I really like.


Most people who know me in real life know that I love punk/rock music. When I first discovered music for myself, I was instantly drawn to this style.

My favorite songs from Panic! At The Disco remain the ones on their album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. Particularly, these songs in this specific order of "I'm crazy obsessed with this" to "I like this a lot"


I also enjoy these few songs from their recently released album Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! This album is great, but I haven't had the time to listen to very many other songs than these two:


Another artist that I've been getting back into is, surprisingly for me, Britney Spears. Because of her recent hit Work B**ch - which I love, by the way - I've started listening to some of her older songs and remembered why I liked them in the first place. These songs include:


Of course, Lorde's songs such as Royals, Tennis Court, and Team are also favorites of mine, including Pentatonix's spectacular cover of Royals. To be honest, every time I hear Lorde's original song, I have to listen to the Pentatonix version right after because it's so amazing. 

If you haven't heard of Pentatonix, they're an acapella group consisting of five members (hence the name 'Penta'tonix). They competed on The Sing-Off and completely blew the audience away from their very first performance, and they now upload covers and mashups on YouTube and go on their own tours. They just released their second album #PTXVol2 - be sure to check it out on iTunes!

You can find me on any of these links and more
 Life+
Until tomorrow, 
Kristazzi

Previous: Love Languages




No comments:

Post a Comment