Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 12 - Things That Make Your Day | Nov. Blog Challenge

If you don't know what my November Blog Challenge is, read this first.

I've written a similar post on this blog challenge called Love Languages, and I feel the answer to today's challenge might sound similar to the one I posted previously. (If you haven't read that post, I recommend clicking the link and taking the Love Languages test to see how yours rank. It's quite interesting, and worth the short amount of time it takes to complete the questionnaire to know how your love languages rank).

Inspired by my being sick lately - not quite as bad as most other times I get sick, but still - one thing that would probably make any bedridden person's day is flu/cold medicine. Not very thrilling, I understand, but when you're feeling all achy, your nose is simultaneously running and stuffy, and you've got a fever, nothing says "You're my hero who just made my day" like someone who brings you little swallowable pills that relieve your symptoms, if only temporarily.

For any coffee lovers out there, you'll understand this next one. If you have a long day ahead of you (maybe an important and stressful meeting or a daunting presentation), an early morning class, or you're going to a job you don't like, you know that nothing's better than a nice cup of coffee or expresso or a frappuccino. And if someone takes the time to surprise you with your favorite caffeinated beverage, there's a really big chance you won't forget it for a very long time. And, needless to say, your day would be completely made.

What other things make your day? Feel free to let me know!


You can find me on any of these links and more
Until tomorrow, 
Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment