Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1 - 20 Random Facts About Me | Nov. Blog Challenge

If you don't know what my November Blog Challenge is, read this first.

It's November 1st, and the topic today isn't a very serious or thought-provoking one. Today, I'll just be listing 20 random facts about me. Sounds pretty straightforward and it's good to break the ice first, isn't it? Let's get to it.

1. If you haven't been following me on Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube, then you probably don't know that I'm half Asian

2. I hold my toothbrush the same way that Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel holds a microphone

3. I've been 5ft short since the 7th grade
4. I've probably been slightly dehydrated my entire life...oops
5. I live in California


6. I spent my 13th birthday in Hawaii and was pissed about it because...
7. My birthday was on a Saturday that year and I wanted to spend it with my friends - I knew that my birthday wouldn't fall on a Saturday again until 2017, and...
8. I had to attend some long-lost cousin's wedding whom I'd never met before and didn't even meet then

9. My favorite candy might just be Wonka Nerds
10. My favorite holiday is, hands down, Halloween

11. Growing up, I had to eat a peanut butter sandwich every day for lunch. Not peanut butter and jelly, just peanut butter and bread. To this day, I hate peanut butter.

12. My love languages are definitely a tie between Quality Time and Acts of Service
13. The first SuperBowl I've ever watched was this year, 2013

14. Ever since I've started getting into music, my favorite genre has remained rock/punk
15. I'm 20 years unpopular and proud of it

16. Despicable Me is still my favorite movie....those minions though... <3
17. If I could go back and see one performance again, I'd definitely pick Cirque du Soleil, Ka, in Vegas. Most. Spectacular. Performance. Ever.

18. I have 3 channels on YouTube....why? I don't know...
19. Batman...Just....Yes.
20. I don't like listing so many random things about myself. Let's not do this again, okay?

Now that we've broken the ice with that, I can't wait for tomorrow's challenge.


You can find me on any of these links and more
 Life+
Until tomorrow, 
Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment