Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tumblr Tag


I realize that I haven't posted anything in quite a while and I found this little tag floating around Tumblr so I thought I'd give each question a short answer. Will get back to posting better things soon. Also, if you feel like doing this tag, that'd be pretty cool too! :)

  • LAST:
  • 1. Last kiss - don't remember it
  • 2. Last phone call - reminding me of a doctor's appointment
  • 3. Last text message - a music promo text
  • 4. Last song you listened to - Do My Thang by Miley Cyrus and I'm not even sorry
  • 5. Last time you cried - Over one of David Tutera's weddings, they're so gorgeous!
  • HAVE YOU EVER:
  • 6. Dated someone twice - never
  • 7. Been cheated on - don't know
  • 8. Kissed someone and regretted it - definitely
  • 9. Lost someone special - yes, actually
  • 10. Been depressed - yeah
  • 11. Been drunk and threw up - nope
  • THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
  • 15. Made a new friend - yep
  • 17. Laughed until you cried - several times, haha
  • 18. Met someone who changed you - quite a few people
  • 19. Found out who your true friends were - OHH yeah
  • 20. Found out someone was talking about you - yep
  • 26. What did you do for your last Birthday - chilled with the fam and had the most awesome time ever
  • 27. What time did you wake up today - 9AM 
  • 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for - the Divergent movie next March
  • 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time - I'm an only child
  • 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life - only one??
  • 32. What are you listening to right now - Modern Family, haha
  • 34. Who's getting on your nerves right now - my teachers
  • 35. Most visited webpage - youtube, hands down
  • 36. Favorite colour - teal, purple, or black
  • 37. Nicknames - Krissy, Krystol, Kristazzi...
  • 38. Relationship Status - Single Yo
  • 39. Zodiac sign - Leo
  • 40. Male or female - Female
  • 41. Primary school - Went to it
  • 42. Secondary School - Barely remember it
  • 43. High school/college - Currently hating it
  • 44. Eye color - brown
  • 46. Height - 5ft short
  • 47. Do you have a crush on someone - nosey, aren't you.
  • 48. What do you like about yourself - That I didn't give up
  • 49. Piercings - want more
  • 50. Tattoos - want one..maybe
  • 51. Righty or lefty - Righty
  • FIRSTS:
  • 53. First piercing - in my ears yo
  • 54. First best friend - was a girl yo
  • 55. First hookup - hook me up yo
  • 56. First Bestfriend - already answered it
  • RIGHT NOW:
  • 59. Eating - potatoes
  • 60. Drinking - coffee, haha
  • 61. I'm about to - go on a search for more foods
  • 62. Listening to - how many times do I have to answer this one...
  • 63. Waiting for - the sun to shine
  • YOUR FUTURE:
  • 64. Want kids? - nope
  • 65. Get married? - it's possible
  • 66. Career - to have one
  • WHICH IS BETTER:
  • 67. Lips or eyes - eyes, I guess??
  • 68. Hugs or kisses - hugs...
  • 69. Shorter or taller - I want to be taller, yes
  • 70. Older or Younger - I already feel old enough!
  • 71. Romantic or spontaneous - a little bit of both
  • 72. Nice stomach or nice arms - equally unimportant..
  • 73. Sensitive or loud - sensitive...what is this loud you speak of??
  • 74. Hook-up or relationship - okay, really?
  • HAVE YOU EVER:
  • 76. Kissed a stranger - nooo
  • 77. Drank hard liquor - yeeee
  • 78. Lost glasses/contacts - yeee
  • 79. Had sex - this is the nosiest questionnaire 
  • 80. Broken someone's heart - maybe
  • 82. Been arrested - noo
  • 83. Turned someone down - yes
  • 84. Cried when someone died - oh yeah
  • 85. Fallen for a friend - yeah
  • DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
  • 86. Yourself - of course
  • 87. Miracles - naturally
  • 88. Love at first sight - I believe that other people believe in it
  • 89. Heaven - yes
  • 90. Santa Clause - of course, what a ridiculous question!
  • 91. Kiss on the first date - I mean, if it happens it happens
  • 92. Angels - yes
  • 93. How would you label yourself? - Kristazzi
  • 94. Someone You Pray Everyday For - everyone O.o
  • 95. Did you sing today - every day...real question is do I sing well every day
  • 96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About - ... ok
  • 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? - year -10,000,000 
  • 98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For - Understanding
  • 99. Are you afraid of falling in love? - I might be
  • 100. Do you like the way you look - I guarantee it. And by "it" I mean .. ALL of the confusion.

And that concludes the short answer questionnaire/tag/whatever this is. I'll bring back better posts really soon.

Until next time, 
Kristazzi

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I remember doing these types of tags, when "Bebo" was the it social media.. although Myspace was huge at that time too. hahahaa. The good ol' days. (Argh I feel ancient!)

    ReplyDelete