Friday, September 20, 2013

Hello, Life+

Hello, there. I feel like it's been forever since I've posted anything here and that's because I'm working on a new blog series called Life+ ("life plus" or "life positive"). I've wanted to do this sort of thing for a while now, and I figured that this is probably the best time to start.

This blog isn't to say that I know a ton about life. Actually, it's quite the opposite. I'd really like to document my life as I learn things and think more about different aspects of life. I'd like to be able to ask questions and learn from others as I'm writing my own thoughts. I want to talk about some of the things I've been through, how I've overcome them or things I wish I'd have heard at the time.

So let's have some fun talking about life! To visit Project Life+, just click on the link and it'll take you right to it.


You can find me on any of these links and more

Until next time 
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment