Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 20 - Best Personality | The YouTuber Challenge Finale

Congratulations on making it to the last post in this challenge! We did it! Let's celebrate by making a pact that we're not going to try many more blog challenges like this again. Sound good? Haha.

Now, which YouTuber do I think has the best personality? I've decided to feature a YouTuber who I haven't really talked too much about yet. Sure, I've shared all the feels about Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig, Kingsley, Tyler Oakley, etc... but this particular YouTuber kind of flies under the radar, so to speak. He's probably one of the most underrated of the popular YouTubers but definitely one of the kindest, in my opinion. He seems like a genuinely hard-working and humble man that I'm surprised at myself for not having a handful of posts about him already.

Who is this guy, you ask? Jim Chapman, of course.


I first found Jim's Chapman from his accent tag he did with his (then) girlfriend, Tanya Burr - who's now his fiance. I found the video hilarious as I watched him attempt to mimic accents, but what I really remember is how nice he (and Tanya, of course) seemed. In general, he appears to be totally kind and caring. Tyler Oakley even describes his personality as peaceful, and I would concur.

Through the maze of comedic videos, advice videos, and more, I've grown quite fond of Jim's channel and his relationship with Tanya. And their vlogs from December 2012 where they visited New York were cute - especially when we saw the two get engaged while on holiday! (Their happiness brings me happiness, and I thought I'd share it with others in return.)

So, there you have it: the completed YouTuber Challenge! I hope you've enjoyed reading my posts as much as I've enjoyed writing them. It's been a wonderful journey, but I can't wait to start writing about other things. I've been toying around with the idea of a mini Life+ series, basically sharing my experiences and some things I've learned about different aspects of life. I'm also considering taking up writing fiction again and posting those things on one of my other blogs. Who knows what I'll do! :)

Feel free to contact me at any of the social media sites linked below or leave me comments letting me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment