Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 17 - Best in Makeup | The YouTuber Challenge



[First, a little side note. Since returning from my hiatus, I've written two other posts - both about things that happen in life. If this interests you, feel free to check it out here: Daydreamin' and Life+ (Becoming a More Positive Person). The first one is a little cutesy. It comes with a little song or album you can listen to. The second is a compilation of things I've learned in life and would like to share with you.]

Now, let's discuss today's topic, Best in Makeup!


Who do I think is best in makeup? Many, many girl YouTubers who upload videos like sharing their own beauty tips, which is so fortunate for the common girl, like myself. If we have a beauty/cosmetic question, we can easily search popular YouTubers and get the answer within minutes.

That said, I don't think there's an absolute best, since they're all so gorgeously talented! But I can recommend a couple beauty gurus who I regularly watch. Tanya Burr, Zoe-Zoella, Louise Pentland-SprinkleOfGlitter, Fleur De Force, and Michelle Phan do their makeup exceedingly well. And even though she claims she doesn't really try, I envy the way Grace Helbig's face and makeup looks all the time.


Now, I feel that people such as Tanya Burr and Michelle Phan have a slight advantage with makeup since they work as makeup artists and both are now owners of their own Beauty Line [Tanya Burr and EM, respectively] - congrats! However, I'm just in awe of the way all of these YouTubers can skillfully apply their makeup. Gurus indeed!

Pretty short post, I know. The next post will be a lot more sentimental and ALL the feels.


Watch for the next post: Day 18 - Inspirational YouTubers
Read previous: Day 16 - Best in Fashion!

You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment