Thursday, August 1, 2013

The YouTuber Challenge

If you've read any of my previous blog posts, you'll know that I've started, and now completed, the 30 Day Blog Challenge. While that was quite tough to maintain at times, and I did skip a day or two, I actually enjoyed having that something to do every day. Writing my daily post ended up being a highlight of every day and it gave me something to look forward to. It even got me back into the writing mood that now I'm attempting to write my own short story!

Now, even though I said in my last post on the 30 Day Blog Challenge that I'd next be tackling the Harry Potter Blog Challenge, I've decided to postpone that for now and, instead, attempt the YouTuber Challenge. As you can see on this image, the YouTuber Challenge is a 20-day-long writing opportunity. I'm starting it today, August 1st, so that when I finish it, I'll have a good 10 days before I start the next challenge.

I've read through the different questions and realize that my answers are going to sound the same a lot of the time. I'm determined, though, to give different reasons and examples of why I like certain YouTubers.

You might be wondering: "Kris, why in the world would you pick this challenge?" Well, my answer is because I make YouTube such a big deal in my life, because I occasionally upload my own videos, and because I've found some YouTubers funny and inspiring, I really want to share that with you so that maybe you can branch out your tastes, haha...

Let's begin.
You can find my first post here: Day 1 - Favorite Boy YouTuber


You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment