Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 9 - Dream Collab | The YouTuber Challenge

Since so many popular YouTubers have collabed already, it's hard to think of a pair that I wish would make a video together. Since Tyler Oakley's "Special Auguest," Joey Graceffa sees other YouTubers practically every day in his daily vlogs, and most other YouTubers who have just gotten on board with collabing more often, it's a little more difficult to think of some who haven't yet.

As far as I know, Kingsley and Jenna Marbles haven't done a video together. As two top YouTubers, both with strong, funny personalities, I'd be really interested to see them together in a video. They've been talking for years about collabing. They both live in the Los Angeles area. But both have things going on which make collabing more difficult. But I'm confident that one day, they'll find each other. One day.

Haha..I'm not sure how serious this post is right now and I can't think of anything else to add since I've already featured Kingsley and Jenna Marbles in earlier posts.


Watch for the next post: Day 10 - YouTuber You've Met
Read previous: Day 8 - Fave Collab


You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment