Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 3 - Favorite Funny Videos | The YouTube Challenge

Truth be told, I don't really have a favorite YouTube video. Since there are so many awesome, funny videos out there by some of the greatest YouTubers thus far, I thought I'd share with you some of the ones I like best.

Tyler Oakley - now here's a YouTuber who practically everyone has heard of. I haven't mentioned him before now, but he has been uploading little gems since forever ago! Here's a video he did back in 2010 that I can't get enough of! Keep in mind that this isn't how he does videos now. I just think it's too funny not to share with you. So here you go, Miss Dolla Store Diva.
And, of course, I have to share a more current video. This one is pretty self-explanatory: My Worst Hook-Up Ever.


Jenna Marbles - I've mentioned how much I enjoy Jenna's channel. I think practically everything she uploads is either hilarious or inspiring (because, let's face it, she has that effect on people). Picking a video to represent how awesome her videos in general are is practically impossible. But if you haven't seen these two videos yet ... you haven't been living until this very moment: How To Avoid Talking to People You Don't Want To Talk To 
and the follow up When The Face Doesn't Work

Kingsley - Now, I typically like every video he uploads and I don't want to be here all day looking through all his videos just to find the ones where I laughed just a little bit harder than the others, so I'll give you three videos from his recent Mid Year Overexposed playlist. If you don't know what his Overexposed series is, here's a short description: at the end of every year and then again at the mid year point, Kingsley asks his viewers to vote on topics that have just plagued the globe; things that we're all sick of hearing about; things that are, as the title suggests, overexposed.
Here are three of his recent videos that I particularly liked: Drake's song "Started From The Bottom," Twerking, and Harlem Shake.

Ryan Higa - of course, I can't forget the countless hours of cracking up at Ryan's creative genius. Is there a single video that I could recommend by this YouTuber? Probably not. They're all great, in my opinion. But to satisfy the purpose of this blog challenge, I'll attempt to recommend you three of his videos that I still re-watch: Dafuq Did I Just Watch, The Best Joke Ever!, and How To Sing Like Your Favorite Artists.



Of course, I could go on and on with different videos that have stuck with me, but that would get excessively boring, haha.

Hope you enjoyed some of these videos. Be sure to check back with me for the next entry: Who Do You Ship? / YouTuber OTP

Watch out for the next post: Day 4 - YouTuber OTP


You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.


Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment