Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 16 - Ooh La La... Best in Fashion | The YouTuber Challenge

I don't know if I think there is one specific YouTuber who excels far beyond all the others in fashion. I'm subscribed to quite a few beauty/fashion YouTubers and, while they all have their own unique style, I don't feel that any of them styles themselves better than the others. So, keeping this in mind, I'm only going to pick one of the YouTubers who I haven't already featured several times during this challenge and explain why I adore her fashion sense.

Although most of her wardrobe consists of pretty skirts and dresses, I feel like she has a spectacular eye on what looks good and how to pair tops and skirts. I'd definitely recommend this Sprinkle of Modesty, as expressed in Louise's personal style. She also, like Zoe (Zoella), rocks the great hair-dos. She's even recently lightened her hair and adopted a pink hombre style. Très chic! 

I also adore her blog: Sprinkle of Glitter. She posts about whatever she wants: from beauty and cosmetics, to crafts, days with friends, life tips, you name it. I find that it's very motivational and uplifting. So if you get the chance (if you haven't already done so) definitely stop by her blog and take a read.

Which YouTuber do you think is great in fashion? Leave me a comment!

Watch for the next post: Day 17 - Best in Makeup

You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment