Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 12 - 1D 4 LIFE? - The YouTuber Challenge

Out of all the YouTubers I've watched, who do I think is the biggest Directioner?? Why, Tyler Oakley, of course! I realize that I've written so many posts about Tyler, but he just has so many different likes and interests, he collabs with so many different YouTubers, and he totally deserves to be called Queen of the Internet.



From his video "How To Stalk One Direction" and his fangirling over being retweeted by Harry Styles, and the various other videos of him talking about 1D, Tyler is for sure the biggest Directioner. Basically, is there a time when he's not fangirling? I'm not so sure, haha...




You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment