Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 10 - YouTuber You've Met | The YouTuber Challenge


I'm sad to say that I've never met any YouTubers, at least not that I can remember. It's possible that I've seen YouTubers around when I was in Jr. High or High School and just didn't know it. I could have actually gone to Playlist Live this year. I was in Orlando around the time that Playlist was ending. I almost went to VidCon this year too. I think it'd be cool to meet a YouTuber who's been around for years. I'd have some questions, if I'd ever get an opportunity to ask, like what it's like to have been around for years and how hard was it to climb their way to the top. For some, as I understand, the process takes several years of gaining experience and playing around with different styles. Others seem to have it together from the get go. So I'd want to know what it's like, individually, for each person on their "YouTube Journey," so to speak.

Watch for the next post: Day 11 - YouTuber You Want To Meet
Read previous: Day 9 - Dream Collab


You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment