Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 1 - Favorite Boy YouTuber | The YouTuber Challenge

I have only had access to YouTube for a little over two years now, one of which I've spent uploading my own videos. But there have been several YouTubers who have inspired me to be more involved in social media - yes I do realize that I sound so old right now, haha..

Here is how I found out about my favorite guy YouTuber, Kingsley:

  • In March 2012 I became a fan of Ariana Grande
  • I found Ariana's YouTube channel, osnapitzari
  • I watched Ariana perform with Miranda Sings
  • Miranda Sings is Colleen Ballinger
  • I became a fan of Colleen's videos
  • Colleen collabed with Kory DeSoto
  • I became a fan of Kory's videos
  • Tyler Oakley left a comment on one of Kory's Videos
  • I became a fan of Tyler Oakley.
  • Tyler collabed with Kinglsey
Thus, my love for Kingsley's rant videos, ASK Kingsley, Kinsley Spoils..., and Overexposed was born.

(Spoiler alert, I've read ahead on the questions and Kingsley pops back up a few more times, so I'll definitely have more to say then!)

See you tomorrow for: Day 2 - Favorite Girl YouTuber


You can find the YouTuber Challenge list by clicking the link.


Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment