Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 9 - Dream Jobs | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's blog challenge asks "if you could have any job in the world, what would it be?"
Personally, I think this is a great question, and I'm glad to get to share my answer.

My dream job would probably be to work in the arts in whatever way. I would love to parter with a group of people to work in the film industry for a while, I'd also love to do set designing, maybe be in a movie or web-series. That's part of the reason why I started my YouTube channel, so I could see for myself what it was like to work a camera, film myself, then edit my own work. Then I'd like to either work for or start an organization that helps teens who are going through a hard time. This is something I'm passionate about and really have the heart for, so I'm hoping to be able to help out in some way someday.

That's it for today's post. How about you? If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?


As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment