Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 8 - Are You Satisfied With Your Life? | 30 Day Blog Challenge


Today's blog challenge is to discuss "a moment when you felt the most satisfied with your life."

I'm not going to lie, when I signed on for this challenge, I looked ahead a little bit and found this topic. I was not looking forward to it, but now that we're here, I'm going to attempt to answer it.

This question is really difficult for me because I feel like I go through waves where I feel satisfied with my life, then drop back down to feeling uneasy and unsure again. This is true especially since I've graduated high school and now have to somehow figure out definitively what I want to study and what job path I want to follow from here on out.

I've gone through phases where I wanted to study Theatre, then Sign Language, then Psychology, then Sign Language paired with Psychology, then Design, then Sociology, and so on... all within the span of two years. And there were times during each phase where I felt like I was definitely choosing the right path for myself and then times when I felt like it was all wrong.

So to answer the question what's a moment when I felt the most satisfied with my life would probably take a few more years to work out.

That's my answer at this time, but I wanna know about a time in your life when you felt the most satisfied with your own life!

As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment