Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 6 - Zodiac Signs | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's blog challenge is to discuss "Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality." (You can figure out your own zodiac sign by matching up your birth date with the dates underneath the icons.)



My zodiac sign, according to my birth date, is Leo. According to the general description of Leo, I'm supposedly a vibrant, charismatic soul who attracts the attention of several many people and has friends in all places and spaces. Supposedly, I'm optimistic and know how to endure the difficult times with positive thinking and humor. The personality of a Leo is a born-to-be leader and a natural star.

However, this couldn't be further from who I am even if it tried.

Since I feel like this really isn't me, I've taken to checking out the other zodiac signs and found that the one that is the most accurately like me is actually Cancer, the sign that's directly before Leo.

Cancers can be kinda crazy, compassionate, moody, kind, and might be quick to get jealous. They need constant reassurance in order to feel secure, and they really desire comfort and safety. For some reason, I feel more connected with the description of a Cancer than a Leo and I'm secretly trying to make my parents admit that my real birthday is June 26 or something that would make me a Cancer.

The thing I probably love the most about Cancers is that they are "ruled by" the Moon, which has been something that I've been obsessed with since I was a little girl. I've always been a night-owl so I've watched the moon rise and set fairly often and from early on, I've just fallen in love with it. I often associate night-time with peace and tranquility, something I feel I can't get during the middle of the day. So in the early hours of the morning when it's still dark out and everyone else is asleep, I'll go out and sit by the window. I'll just sit, look at the moon, and be calmed by the its radiance and beauty.

That's it for today's blog. Let me know what your astrological sign is and whether or not it fits with your personality!

(Little side-note, these little blog posts are becoming one of the highlights of my day, haha)


As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.


Until tomorrow
-Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment