Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 26 - You Just Won $1,000,000 | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's question is if I got $1,000,000 right now, somehow, how would I spend it?

This is a very good question, actually. When I was little, I used to think that a million bucks was a lot. Now, seeing what the "real adults" go through paying bills, supporting kids, other family members, themselves... I know that this is a pretty relatively low amount of money.

However, if I somehow was given $1,000,000 I would probably use it for education purposes. I'd end up spending a lot to pay for my college/university. I'd try to get a small apartment for myself and spend only what I absolutely needed for food each week.

I'd want to try to save as much money as I could, but I know that $1,000,000 is kind of spread thin when it comes to living in any decent city in California while also being in college.

Let's get real, though. We all know the saying, "money doesn't buy happiness," and we all roll our eyes at it, but it does hold some truth to it. Some people who don't have very much of anything at all find happiness in the presence of other people. They make memories count. They're happy just being who they are, where they are, and having the friends they have. I've always admired the people who can be content with so little because, although they aren't very rich in terms of money, their lives are enormously rich.

Anyways, that's all for today's post. If you had a million bucks, what would you do with it? Save it? Spend it? Let me know in the comments.


As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment