Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 25 - Hello Fascination | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's post is all about someone who really fascinates me, but the thing about this is ... a lot of people fascinate me. Of course, for different reasons. Grace Helbig from YouTube's It's Grace fascinates me because of her dry humor and comedic qualities. Hannah Hart from MyHarto fascinates me because of her genuine sense of kindness and caring mixed in with her PUNtastic zings and love of wine.

As I began really thinking about this, I came to the conclusion that I can't just pick one person. It's not like one human being who stands out to me has really fascinated me more than another human being who stands out to me because I really don't count fascination with people as a "more" or "less" way. They're just ... different. Everybody fascinates me in a different way. This is why I can't really pick one person to start gushing over.

However, sometimes fascination comes with a little bit of admiration, and the person whom I admire the most is actually my grandmother. She was a truly remarkable woman in my eyes and I hope that one day I'll make her so proud.

And, I'm not going to lie, I peeked ahead at the last few topics I'll be covering and decided that I'll save talking about my grandmother until the day that I had in mind, so if you truly are fascinated and want to know more, stay tuned!

Leave me a comment about someone who really fascinates you!



As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment