Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 23 - Attractive Celebs | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's post seems simple enough, right? Post 5 pictures of famous people you find attractive. It sounds so simple that I'm going to change it up a bit. Because this is a blog challenge after all, I'll also be adding a little description of the celebrity and why I like them so much. Now, these celebrities I also find attractive in personality as well as physical or for the many good things they do for the community. So, let's get started, shall we?


Tom Felton
He has always been my favorite character in the Harry Potter series, and was an actor who I thought was under-appreciated at the time. It takes a lot of talent to play a character that couldn't be more unlike yourself, so I've particularly admired him (and a lot of characters who played Slytherins) for some time. When he began uploading his original songs to YouTube, under FeltBeats, I about swooned, haha..

Troian Bellisario

Another talented actress, most currently known for her role as Spencer in the ABC Family show Pretty Little Liars. And, much like her character, Troian is very intelligent. She has also worked with content creators on YouTube, WIGS, showcasing yet another talent playing a soldier named Lauren who's seen more than just battle.

P!NK

As one of my favorite female singers, P!NK is well-deserving of this spot. Her vocal talent combined with kick-ass lyrics makes for a great artist. She never fails to deliver some insight with her music, no matter how much they rock, and she seems like a person who knows how to stand her ground and never back down. Now, that is hot.



Jim Parsons

Most currently known for his role as Sheldon on TV show "The Big Bang Theory," one might not suspect that he also appears on stage from time to time. And, as a man who is 40 years young, he keeps himself in very great shape. I admire the way he presents himself; he always seems to be professional and a classy gentleman. From watching hours of interviews of Jim Parsons, he also seems to be a man of wisdom, another truly admirable trait.

Kate Moennig
Labeled as "heartthrob" from her most renown role of Shane in "The L Word," Kate is one hot chick. I feel like, much like her character Shane, Kate can also be very bad-ass. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't really seen any other show or movie where she appears, so I'm not sure if that really qualifies me to be a "real" fan. However, I really love how she played Shane, and from watching interviews, I feel like she's a truly great person. She's been a great icon for the LGBTQ+ community, despite not publicly stating her own sexuality, and I respect her that much more.





As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment