Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 19 | Regrets | 30 Day Blog challenge

Today, I'll be sharing with you what I feel is my biggest regret so far. To accompany my post, I want to draw attention to this picture for a moment. It's so true that the things we regret the most are the chances that we didn't take. Most of the time when we revisit old memories of things we've regretted, not seizing the moment and doing or saying something that we've been wanting to for a long time probably wins the majority.

Anyways, on to my post.

Despite having regretted many things in my life, I'd probably say that my biggest regret is not being more involved with clubs and other activities when I was in high school. I know this may not be a very typical thing to regret, but after having had a great time in theater my senior year, I wish I had somehow been a part of that from earlier on. I learned so much about what goes on backstage, how to set up and operate lights and sound, and made some pretty amazing friends.

But if I didn't get involved with the theater group, I wish I had at least joined the community service club or some other clubs.

So right now, I want to challenge anybody reading this to go ahead and take a chance every once in a while. Ask yourself, "What do I feel is my biggest regret?" Now, think of ways you can prevent this from happening in the future. If, for example, you've regretted not saying hi to someone you thought was cute, the next time you're in that situation, just take a chance and do it. See where it goes. And definitely let me know how it went!


As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment