Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 13 - Traveling | 30 Day Blog Challenge

For today's blog challenge, I'm going to talk about somewhere I'd like to move or visit.
This is probably several people's answer, but I would really love to travel around the UK. Growing up in a small town with not a lot of money in the family, I haven't gotten too many chances to travel. The only few times I've been out of the country in my entire life were to Canada and Mexico for few days, and the farthest I've ever traveled was my recent trip to Florida and the Bahamas. So I'm really hoping that in the future, I'll have more and more opportunities to get out of the country and explore.

Apologies that today's post is a short one. So how about you? If you could move or visit some place new, where would it be?


As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment