Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 10 - Guilty Pleasures | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's blog challenge is to discuss our guilty pleasures, if we have any.

I can say without a doubt that my guilty pleasures lately have been watching YouTube videos. Since YouTube has become popular for things other than posting cat videos, it (and along with other popular websites including Myspace when that was popular) was blocked at my house. So the only thing I knew about YouTube since the time I was in Jr. High until about a year or so ago was that there were animal videos, that random Asian YouTuber making videos about "How To Be Ninja" and "How To Be Gangster," and Anjela Johnson's viral video of her doing a remarkably good impression of a Vietnamese woman who works in a nail salon. So, my take on the whole YouTube thing was a little distorted.

Now, however, that I not only have access to YouTube again, but have been posting videos of my own, I've taken to watching more and more content by other legit YouTubers. And I'll admit, wasting half of my day watching videos is worth it sometimes... haha.

That's it for today's post. 

As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.

Until tomorrow
- Kristazzi

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate , I am so obsessed with youtube videos especially tutorials.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete