Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 4 - Religion | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's blog challenge is to discuss our views on religion.

This post is going to be relatively short compared to some of my other posts. I do believe in a God. I believe that God loves all human beings unconditionally. I do believe there is a purpose to life, and part of that purpose is to find your own voice and your own expression in this world.

I do believe in accepting everyone regardless of what worldview they may have, whether they believe in a God or not.

I do not believe in forcing things and ideas onto other people or hating on other religions or worldviews.

I simply believe in love, acceptance, and peace among people (if that makes sense).

That'll be it for today's blog. Let me know your views on this topic!

As always, you can find the 30 Day Blog Challenge list by clicking the link.


Until tomorrow
-Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment