Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 1 - Relationships | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Today's challenge is "Share Your Relationship. If you're single, discuss being single." There's no easing into this challenge, is there? Just take a dive right into the deep end. Okay.

Yes, I'm single. I've been single for nearly 3 years now completely by choice.

I won't give specific details, but the last relationship I was in started out unhealthy and ended, a year after, even more unhealthy. I'd say the "fault" was about, if not exactly, 50/50. We were equally horrible to each other, just in different ways, and I've made a promise to myself that until I get everything sorted out, I won't let myself be in another relationship. 

How is the single life, you ask?

It's all right. There are times when I miss being in a relationship, but overall, it's ok. I don't go on dates; I'm not even looking to at the moment. If someone asks me out, I respectfully decline. But I won't say that I don't flirt from time to time, haha.

Overall, I want to wait until I feel mature enough to handle being in a relationship again. And if I ever meet someone who I think super likes me and I super like them back, the true test (for me) to see if they're really willing to be with me is if they're okay with waiting a bit until I'm fully okay with everything.

Apologies for being super-cryptic, but I'm not ready to fully discuss this topic just yet.

Can't wait for tomorrow's question! To find a link to the 30 Day Blog Challenge, click the link and it'll take you right to it.
Until tomorrow
-Kristazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment